- PhD in Musicology and Music Education ( field of Psychoacoustics – Music Psychology) – Department of Music Studies, Faculty of Fine Arts, Aristotle Univeristy of Thessaloniki
- MSc in Music Studies – Department of Music Studies, Faculty of Fine Arts, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Advanced Diploma in Piano Performance with soloist N. Astrinidis
- Harmony Diploma, Macedonian Conservatory of Thessaloniki
- Counterpoint Diploma, Macedonian Conservatory of Thessaloniki
- Fugue Diploma, Macedonian Conservatory of Thessaloniki
- Recipient of the Postgraduate Scholarship at I.R.C.A.M. ( Institute for Research and Coordination in Acoustics/Music, Paris) from the Organization of the European Capital of Culture-Thessaloniki ’97.
Despina Klonari was born in Athens. For many years she was music teacher in Primary Education School. She was seconded for 2 years to the Department of Music Studies of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki for the assistance of teaching, scientific and research work.
Since 2011 she has research collaboration with the Laboratory of Electroacoustics & Music Technology, at the Department Electrical & Computer Engineering, AUTh.
She has presented many papers and posters in scientific conferences and published papers in international journals and conferences’ proceedings.