The quality policy of the School adheres to the quality policy of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and aims at the implementation of quality objectives concerning its operation and, in particular, the organization and operation of the Undergraduate Program. It focuses on the continuous improvement of the quality of the curriculum and its educational, research and administrative work in order to adapt to the current academic and research conditions. The faculty members, the teaching and administrative staff of the School are committed to the implementation of a Quality Policy, which will support the academic physiognomy and orientation of its curriculum, will promote its purpose and object, will materialize its strategic objectives and will determine the means and the ways of achieving them, will apply the appropriate quality procedures, having as ultimate goal its continuous improvement.
These objectives are:
1) The high level and quality of studies with international criteria.
2) The combination of theoretical and historical knowledge with the artistic/applied direction.
3) The right combination of depth and breadth of knowledge.
4) Specialization in cutting-edge sectors and conducting international level research
The text of Quality Policy is publicly posted on the official website of the School. We also plan to send it to the collaborating universities, film festivals, collaborating institutions and to post it on the School’s page on FB. The strategic goals of the School of Film are in line with the strategy of the University. Specifically, the School has planned the following strategic goals, quality goals and actions to achieve them:
- STRATEGIC GOAL: Creating an international, modern and creative academic environment
B STRATEGIC GOAL: Creation of an attractive training center for young scientists and young artists
- STRATEGIC GOAL: Improving the facilities, the equipment infrastructure and human resources
- STRATEGIC GOAL: Improving the performance of undergraduate students
- STRATEGIC GOAL: Development of high-level research and artistic work – connection with the undergraduate program